Monday, May 25, 2015

The General Epistle of Samuel (zone conference etc.)

It was quite a good week for us here in Dover. We had an alright
p-day. On the way to buy groceries we got a flat tire so I had to
replace it in the rain. Elder Claure had never done it before so it
was a good opportunity for him to learn how. We left the car at the
garage to get the tire repaired and to replace the others and to get
some new brake pads. While we waited we used the waiting area wifi and
emailed home. Then we strolled through town looking at the shops and
what not.

The rest of the the week went much smoother. We had a great zone
conference. It was sad though because it was the last one I'll be
attending. I said goodbye to a lot of missionaries I've come to love.
There was a good number of missionaries from my group there so we took
a picture together. While we were taking the picture sister Jordan saw
us and said, "I'm leaving too I want in!" Then she jumped in the
picture. She dressed up as Marry Popins as well. I'll send a picture.
It was a great conference.

The rest of the week was full of appointments. We are teaching a woman
from the Caribbean who has lived in France for quite some time. I can
understand a few words but I don't understand French haha. She speaks
English fairly well so we are able to teach her. Since we've been able
to get a copy of the Book of Mormon in French and give it to her she's
progressed so much faster. She came to church this week and loved it.
We'll keep working with her to help her progress towards baptism.

This week should be busy with appointments to teach and service. Since
he weather is nicer people are working in their gardens more which
means they need more help from us. I hope it stayed sunny this week.
I'm not a fan of constant rain. Well I hope you all have a great week!
I love you all!

Love,
Elder Dalton

Sent from my iPad
This is my favourite place to stop and think.....

Zone Conference!

Dinner appointment, a nice billboard, and an English street (it's two
way as well!)



This is the document that has my MTC groups vows to sprint to the
finish. We'll be giving it to our mission president and his wife on
the last night we are here.

#makeeverylastdaycount

Panorama

Selfie

Panorama

Thinking spot

Pictures from Zone Conference


No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages/Comments for Elder Dalton